Mississippi River Green Team Letter of Interest
Do you like to be outdoors? Need a summer job?
Join the Mississippi River Green Team!
Mississippi River Green Team members take care of our river and parks, learn job skills, explore environmental careers, and earn money!
What kind of work will I do?
- Sample water quality
- Plant trees, prairies, and raingardens
- Clean up the environment
- Create wildlife habitat
- Remove invasive plants
- Monitor dragonflies
When do I work?
- Two-year, year-round program
- Nine weeks full-time in the summer
- Monthly meetings during the year
Am I eligible?
Yes, if you are…
- a resident of North or Northeast Minneapolis;
- 14–16 years old;
- able to work for the entire summer; and
- in good standing at school.
(Each student will be interviewed. Positions are limited.)
How do I sign up?
Fill out the form below to apply! You will be glad you did!
To Sign Up:
- Discuss this job with your parent(s) or guardian(s). They must approve and sign below!
- Complete the information below- this is your application.
- Submit your application.