Last Updated: March 15, 2022
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the Mississippi Watershed Management Organization (MWMO) has implemented a number of operational changes. These temporary changes are designed to protect the health and safety of our employees, partners and the public. They have been made in accordance with state and federal guidance, and will be updated as the situation evolves. All future updates will be posted at this web address.
We are continuously referring to the Minnesota Department of Health updates and will make changes to our COVID policies as the situation evolves. Currently, the MWMO is taking the following actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
As of March 15, 2022, the MWMO Stormwater Park and Learning Center is open to visitors on a limited basis.
Until further notice:
- Front doors to our building will be open from Tuesday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. only.
- Please call our front desk at 612-746-4970 to request access to the building at any other time.
- Wearing a mask is encouraged.
- Visitors are asked to maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- MWMO Board of Commissioners meetings will be held in-person at the MWMO Stormwater Park and Learning Center. Attendees are asked to maintain social distancing whenever possible and are encouraged to wear a mask.
For updated information on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak, including illness prevention tips and public health response, please visit the following websites:
Nick Busse, Communications Principal
Mississippi Watershed Management Organization