MWMO COVID-19 Updates
Last Updated: June 13, 2022
The Mississippi Watershed Management Organization has implemented the following policies to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. They have been designed in accordance with state and federal guidance, and will be updated as the situation evolves.
We are continuously referring to the Minnesota Department of Health updates and the Metropolitan Council’s wastewater monitoring. All future updates will be posted at this web address.
As of June 13, 2022, the MWMO Stormwater Park and Learning Center is open to visitors on a limited basis.
Until further notice:
- Front doors to our building will be open from Tuesday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. only. (Please call our front desk at 612-746-4970 to request access to the building at any other time.)
- Wearing a mask is encouraged.
- Visitors are asked to maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Groups of guests (50 max.) are limited to the main floor and outdoor areas of the facility. The number of guests allowed will be reviewed weekly and may go up or down based on infection rates.
- MWMO Board of Commissioners meetings will be held in-person at the MWMO Stormwater Park and Learning Center.
- Attendees are asked to maintain social distancing whenever possible and are encouraged to wear a mask.
For updated information on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak, including illness prevention tips and public health response, please visit the following websites:
Nick Busse, Communications Principal
Mississippi Watershed Management Organization