PDF Version (PDF, 0.1 MB, 2 pages)
The Mississippi Watershed Management Organization (MWMO) is seeking a contractor to provide at its facility located at 2522 Marshall Street NE, Minneapolis, the following services: 1) multi-color exterior painting; 2) wooden sunshade staining; 3) pre-surface cleaning as needed; and 4) patch/repair work as needed. In addition to the items listed above, the contractor agrees to partake in pre and post site visits, assessments, and inspections. Final product types and color to be determined at the time of contract award but will follow the existing color schemes and layout as indicated in the attachments to this RFQ. The contractor shall maintain its own insurance during the term of the contract.
- Current exterior construction and painting completed late 2011.
- 7,335 (5,160 brown & 2,175 blue) square feet of cement Hardie board surface to be painted.
- 800 board feet of 2×8 cedar sunshade slats to be stained.
- Previously painted with flat exterior acrylic latex, Sherwin Williams brand.
- 10 door/window trim surfaces to be painted separately-product to be supplied by MWMO.
*Note footage amounts are approximate.
Proposal Submission Requirements
Proposals shall be submitted electronically and include the following at a minimum:
- title page with company background and profile;
- references and/or previous project examples;
- itemized budget of costs (materials, labor, etc.) including:
- materials-patch, repair, paint, and stain type, number of gallons required
- labor-estimated number of hours, hourly rates, deposit (if applicable)
- equipment rental charges (if applicable)
- recommended product type(s) for durability, fade, and surface build-up resistance; and
- construction process and timeline.
The MWMO reserves the right to:
- reject any and all proposals received in response to this request;
- waive or modify any information, irregularities or inconsistencies in proposals received;
- approve any subcontractor used by a respondent;
- negotiate any aspect of the proposal with any respondent;
- negotiate with any respondent and, if negotiations fail to result in an agreement, terminate negotiations and select another respondent; and
- not to reimburse respondents for materials and work related to creation and submission of proposals.
Proposals will only be accepted in electronic form and are due by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, August 17, 2018. Contractors requesting a site visit must do so no later than one week prior to the closing date of the RFQ. All submissions will receive an email confirmation of receipt. Quote review and contractor selection will take place in the week following the closing of the RFQ date.
All inquiries, site visit requests, and proposals should be directed to:
2522 Marshall Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418